Tuesday, 28 February 2017

THINGS I'M DIGGIN' AT THE MO #1

Hey y'all! Sorry for the sudden absence last week! I had a lot of stuff to catch up on, with work and shop orders etc. but I'm back on track (sorta lol) and ready to give you guys a new post! 

Today I was thinking about 'favourites' blog posts and how I was never good at the whole, 'Beauty Faves of July' or whatever. The reason being that I tend to stick with a couple of my favourite products for a while, and don't go switching up what I use a lot. 

One kind of favourites post I think I could get down with however, is one that consists of a mixture of things I've been loving, ranging from music to movies to cafes etc. In addition to the usual skincare and make up faves of course. I'm thinking of trialling this kind of post for a little while, to see whether it works or not, so please do leave me a comment telling me if you love/hate these posts! I wanna make sure that I'm not completely boring you!

Anyway, in todays "Things I'm Diggin' at the Mo" (TIDATM??..) I have 4 things I wanna share.

1. A Seat at the Table by Solange has been an album that i've been absolutely obsessed with at the moment. Every time I paint or work on some jewellery pieces, I always turn on Solange's tunes and away I go. If you haven't heard any of her new album, I'd definitely recommend you have a listen. It's got a kinda chill-funk sorta vibe to it, which I love! Also, Solange herself is an actual angel, so for that reason alone, I reckon you should have a look at her work.

2. This next one's a bit weird, but I'd have to say one of the things i've been diggin' at the mo. has definitely been the spinach and feta brioche from Countdown. $2 for a delicious, buttery, savoury brioche with chunks of salty feta?! Yes puh-lease!! Honestly, you can't go wrong with a good ol' brioche for lunch.

3. Being someone who is more than a little obsessed with water, it is no surprise that I am rather picky when it comes to water bottles. One that I have been loving lately though, is my Aluminium drink bottle that I got from The Storage Box in Dunedin. It's a knock off version of the S'well brand, but I imagine it works just the same. It keeps cold water cold and hot water hot, so it's great to take a hot chocolate to work in! Although, in this weather, i think I'd be more inclined to go for a colder beverage!

4. The last favourite I want to mention is ASOS.com! I've recently ordered a couple of things off their website, and they arrived in only a couple of days which is amazing! Plus, they have free shipping, which is my absolute kind of shipping! Their free returns policy is also great! I ordered a pair of pants, and a watch, but neither suited me, so I just packaged them back up, printed off a prepaid postage label from their website and took it up to the post office. Super simple!

I'd love to know what things you've been diggin' at the mo!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...