Friday, 27 January 2017

FRIDAY INSPIRATION : REVERSED VOLUMES BY MISCHER‘TRAXLER






Reversed Volumes by Viennese design duo Mischer'Traxler consists of a collection of bowls that are shaped by capturing the imprint of fruits and vegetables. The collection is made of food-safe resin and is dishwasher safe.

The moment I saw these unique vessels on Pinterest, I knew I had to write a blog post on them!
I really love the textural nature of these objects as well as the interplay between art (something to be looked at but not touched) and everyday objects (things that are supposed to be touched and used). I also particularly enjoy the soft pastel tones of the resin.





I'd love to know what you think about these pieces in the comments below!







0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...