Tuesday, 31 January 2017

ARCHITECTURAL BEAUTY


As I've gotten older, I've begun to take an interest in the different styles of architecture throughout certain time periods and countries. Maybe it's partially genetic, as my grandpa is an Architect, but I think in many ways, designing and constructing a house is a very similar practice to visual art (albeit more technical). An architectural style I'm particularly loving at the moment is the midcentury/modernist style.

I have a Pinterest board dedicated to pictures of buildings and structures, so feel free to check that out, but for the time being, I've picked out a few of my favourite constructions to share with you. As always, links to the pictures used will be referenced at the bottom of this post.




images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...