Tuesday, 3 January 2017

2017




Goodbye 2016, you were an incredibly busy and stressful year, but also very rewarding. You brought about new challenges and new obstacles which I like to think I did my best to overcome. 2016 made me take more notice of how I’m doing and realise that it’s okay to ask for a hand sometimes, and having a network of positive people in my life helps tremendously with that.
2016 also taught me that negative and toxic relationships have no place in my life and I can absolutely be picky with who I associate with. Why should I be friends with people who bring negativity into the relationship?
While new years do make me a little nervous, I am determined to make 2017 a good one, and thanks to you 2016, I feel I have the confidence to accomplish that goal. Thank you for that and all my love,







            image credit

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...