Friday, 22 July 2016

SELLING MY PAINTINGS


Hello lovelies! I hope you've had a nice week and are looking forward to the weekend! I know I am!
I've actually already mentioned this over on my instagram,(s) but if you missed that, I am selling these two paintings I did a couple of weeks ago.


The larger one (left) is $30 (SOLD) and the smaller (right) is $25 + postage cost.


Both of these little portraits are done in oil paint on some canvas off-cuts I had lying around in my painting desk. I have sooo many of these little studies around the place, so I need to start getting rid of some! If you live in NZ (I might consider selling to people in Australia if anyone was interested) and would like to purchase either (or both!) of these works off me, please leave me a comment below this post or email me, (link in sidebar as 'Advertisers.')
I hope somebody can give these lil ladies a good home.

I'll talk to you soon!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...