Thursday, 26 May 2016

THE PERFECT TOTE






This is a bit of a random post, but I really wanted to share with you guys a recent purchase of mine that I have been LOVING! 
A while ago, I was at Were Bros in Grey Lynn, when I noticed that, along with their loaves of bread and jars of delicious jams and pickles, they were selling these cute little tote bags with an image of miniature people holding a plate of bread !!! They had a deal on too! One tote and a loaf of sourdough for something like $30, (Yes, I know it sounds quite expensive, but it's a smaller business and their stuff is all hand made, so I didn't mind spending the money.)
So I bought the tote and the sourdough, (and a jar of lemon and zucchini pickle for good measure) and went on my merry little way back home. 

I initially decided to use this tote as (another) uni bag, but because I hate swapping things into other bags, this has basically become my 'day-time-everything-bag'. It's a really good size because it fits everything I need in it. To give you an idea of how big it is, it can hold an A4 thick workbook, an A4 plastic envelope folder, a drink bottle, a lunch bag, a wallet, a makeup bag, a couple of rolls of film (they are currently rolling about in there somewhere), an umbrella and a lanyard. 
I've just realised I've just done a 'what's in my bag' post inside this one, (would that be called post-ception?)

This tote is really nicely made, with thick canvas and sturdy straps, so I don't need to worry about it falling apart while I'm on my way to uni.

The only place you can purchases these from is in store, which is at 480 Richmond Road. Hurry and grab one before they sell out!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...