Thursday, 19 May 2016

REVIEW • OASIS BEAUTY'S LIGHT MILK CLEANSER


Hello lovely readers, sorry it's been a while since my last post. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably saw my tweet explaining that for the next little while, I'm only gonna be posting once a week instead of twice, due to the amount of uni work I have at the moment. As much as I try to schedule posts to go up when I'm busy, I find it really difficult to write posts in bulk, especially when I'm in uni mode, (ya feel me?)

As I'm sure I've mentioned on here before, due to never having the same skincare routine for too long, I love to try out different cleansers every now and again. You can imagine my excitement when I received the press release for the  Light Milk Cleanser* by Oasis Beauty. I was sent the cleanser a couple of weeks ago, and have been trialling it since then in order to give you an accurate review of the product and how it worked for my skin.

Despite having tried a lot of different cleansers throughout the years, I've only tried very few milk/cream style cleansers. Usually, I find they either don't do a great job at cleaning the skin or they are so thick that they clog my pores. I was interested in this particular cleanser however, because despite it being a rather thick consistency, it felt quite light when I tried a little bit on the back of my hand. The cleanser also had a really nice, subtle lavender scent to it, which I really like.

This cleanser has a really silky texture to it, making it glide over the skin effortlessly, without dragging in the slightest, allowing me to really massage away any dirt or makeup imbedded into my skin. It breaks down foundation, concealer, and non water-proof eye makeup with ease, however, you would still need to remove waterproof eye makeup with a separate product. After cleansing with this milk cleanser, my skin felt really fresh and clean, without stripping away my skin's natural oils.
As it heads into winter, my skin tends to get slightly more dry and sensitive, and this cleanser definitely helps to provide the level of hydration that I need, without making my skin feel oily or clogging my pores, which is something that is really difficult to find in other milk cleansers.

If you have a combo/oily complexion like me, I'd really urge you to give this milk cleanser a go if you haven't already. 
For those who have more of a dry, sensitive complexion, Oasis Beauty has you covered also, with their Full Cream Cleanser. Both cleansers retail at $32.90 for 150ml.

What are your favourite cream/milk cleansers?




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...