Monday, 4 April 2016

FIRST COLOURPOP ORDER



Hi lovelies, today is just a quick post to show you what I recently purchased from the brand ColourPop, which you are all probably familiar with. I didn't go crazy because I'm trying to save at least some of my money, so I bought two of their matte liquid lipsticks, a lip liner and an eyeshadow.





The matte liquid lipsticks were something I had been really interested in trying for a while, because I had been on the look out for a product to replace my Lime Crime Velvetines, as I no longer want to support that company (google 'Lime Crime scandal' or something, if you wanna know why the company's dodge). I only got two colours (Bumble and Creeper), but after trying them out, I definitely wanna get more! The lipliner I got is in the shade Bossy and the eyeshadow is called Hustle. Bossy is a really lovely, slightly pink toned red and Hustle is a gorgeous mauve-y purple, perfect for green eyes! 

The liquid lipsticks glide on so smoothly and don'd feel cakey on the lips, meaning they can be worn for aaaaggggeees! I also love how smooth and 'mousse-y' textured the eyeshadow feels.

If you would like an in depth review of any of these products, please do let me know, and I'd be happy to do that. In the meantime, I am just about to fall asleep, (uni is so tiring atm,) so I shall head off.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...