Thursday, 28 April 2016

BLUSH FOR RED LIPS



I'm someone who has always enjoyed a red lip ever since I first got into make up. What I realised about wearing a red lip with very fair skin is that whatever blush you wear along with the red lip can alter your overall look. As I mentioned, I have very pale skin so I tend to opt for blushes with a rosy hue to them and I have to be careful not to be too heavy handed with my application! I've tried many a blush to go with my red lipsticks and the one I think works the best is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose.
This blush is a really lovely, subtle rose shade that glides onto the skin effortlessly. It has quite a sheer formula, so it's really not possible to overdo it with the application. It is also long lasting on the skin which is an added bonus! 

What is your favourite blush to wear with red lips?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...