Wednesday, 20 April 2016

BEAUTY WISHLIST #6


I don't know about you, but I love making lists. I have a list on both my phone and my laptop consisting of beauty products I want to try, that way, if i'm given a voucher for a birthday or christmas gift or I have a bit of extra money, I can just look at the list and buy something off that. That way I know that I am buying something that I've thought about rather than an impulsive purchase. That being said, I am very known to do the latter..oops!

Here are four of the products I've been eyeing up recently.

KIEHL'S EYE TREATMENT WITH AVOCADO //  I've actually been looking at this product for a wee while now, after it was mentioned in a Youtuber's favourites (I can't for the life of me remember who it was). It's basically a rich eye cream that helps to hydrate and smooth the under eye area. As I've mentioned in a recent post, I'm currently using the ApiNourish Age Defying Eye Cream* which I am loving, but sometimes, especially as it's getting colder, I want something a bit more thick and moisturising to prevent the skin under my eyes from getting too dry. I think I'd probably use this product as more of an eye mask rather than an everyday eye cream.

BOBBI BROWN COLOUR CORRECTOR IN PORCELAIN BISQUE //  Like the Kiehl's eye treatment mentioned above, I first heard about this corrector through a youtuber/blogger. I've never used a corrector before underneath my concealer, because I've always figured that the concealer would do the job, but as I am now in my second year at university and sleep is a foreign concept to me, I've noticed that my concealer sometimes just doesn't cut it. I've heard this product is really great for neutralizing the darkness under the eyes and can be layered with concealer without being too cakey or thick.

TRILOGY ROSEHIP OIL ANTIOXIDANT + //  As you will all know, I'm a big fan of the Trilogy range, in particular their Rosehip oil. I've been interested in trying this particular version of their bestselling skin oil for a while, because of the addition of antioxidants to protect against free radicals. If it isn't apparent already, I adore skincare and making sure my skin is as looked after as it can be and this product looks like one that I could really get into and benefit from.

MARIO BADESCU TEMPORARY LIFTING MASK // I saw this mask recently whilst browsing the Sephora website and ever since then, I have been really interested in trying it. It claims to instantly firm skin, tighten pores and revitalise congested and dull skin, albeit temporarily. I think this would be a really great mask to use before a big event or night out and judging by the reviews, it works! And you know me, I'm a sucker for a good mask, especially if it is in a nice pink shade.

As always, If you have tried any of these products, please let me know your thoughts on them in the comments below. I love to hear how people find certain products that I want to try because it helps inform me as to whether they are worth buying.

I hope you all have a lovely afternoon and I shall see you all soon, (*bows* incidental rhyming is a natural talent for me as you can see).



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...