Monday, 21 March 2016

REVIEW • TRILOGY HYDRATING MIST TONER


Hello lovelies! I hope you have all had a great weekend. Today I am going to share my thoughts on a product I was recently sent, and that product is Trilogy's Hydrating Mist Toner*. 
I have tried a fair share of the Trilogy range, and I've been really impressed by the quality of their products. Some of my favourite products of theirs being the Rosehip Oil* and the Mineral Radiance Mask*

The aim of this toner is to refresh the skin and provide instant moisture without feeling heavy. The thing I love most about this toner is that it doesn't contain any alcohol which means that it doesn't dry out my skin and make my face feel tight and uncomfortable. Plus, it contains lots of lovely flower essences (some of which being rose petal, lavender and geranium) to help soothe, balance and revitalise the skin. Because of these flower essences, it also means the product smells AMAZING!

I mostly use this after I've cleansed by skin and before I apply my moisturiser or facial oil, as cleansing or exfoliating can sometimes leave the skin a little dry. I also use this during the day if my skin needs a little pick-me-up, or after I've applied my make up to give a dewy look.

After using this toner in my skincare routine every night before bed, I have noticed a big difference in my skin's hydration. I used to get quite dry around my nose and in between my eyebrows, but this has significantly decreased the more I use this product. Because of its thin, watery consistency, I find it also soaks into my skin really nicely without feeling heavy or sticky (no one likes a sticky face). Not to mention, because of it's spray application, this product is suuuper quick and easy to use, so there's no need to faff about with cotton rounds.

The Hydrating Mist Toner is suitable for all skintypes, so if you haven't tried it already, I'd really urge you to give it a go if you get the chance. 

Have you tried any products from the Trilogy range? 



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...