Tuesday, 29 March 2016

NEW LUSH RELEASES

LUSH cosmetics new releases The comforter shower cream Rosy cheeks face mask Don't look at me face mask

Hi lovelies, apologies about my lack of posting this last week, I have been busy with assignments and a commission so I didn't get a chance to preschedule a post for Thursday and Monday like I normally do. I will post this one up today instead, and hopefully schedule a new post for this coming Thursday.

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of new products from Lush which I am really excited about! I was very kindly sent two of the products by the lovely people at Lush and bought the third one myself from a Lush store today.

THE COMFORTER SHOWER CREAM*//  I was probably the most excited about this shower cream out of all the products. The Comforter bubble bar is one of my absolute favourite Lush products and so having it in Shower cream form has made my dreams come true! Now I don't have to wait till I next have a bath to use my fave scent, I can now use it in the shower too! I've used it a couple of times since receiving it and let me tell you, it's looooovely! The scent is really warm and comforting (hah notice what I did there?) and it lightly remains on the skin after washing off. Each time I have used this, people have complimented me when they hug me, saying that I smell really good, which I must admit is a great relief!

DON'T LOOK AT ME*//  Okay, so this is by far the most exciting coloured mask I've ever seen. This product smells really fresh and citrus-y and contains little bits of ground rice to provide a nice exfoliating effect, (you know I love a good scrubby mask.) I've only used this once since being sent it, but I can already tell it is up there with my other Lush mask, Mask of Magnaminty. Because of its slight exfoliating effect, I would be careful about using this if you have very sensitive or overly dry skin, but for my skin type, it seems to be really well suited. I can't wait to try this more! Also, between you and me, it's a great mask to put on and then frighten people with. Just sayin.

ROSY CHEEKS//  I saw this mask in store a few days ago when I went into Lush with a friend, but I didn't buy it then. I was thinking about it heaps when I got home because it just smelt and looked so nice, so I went back to Lush today to buy it, (I have no willpower.) I plan to try it out tonight, and I can't wait! The lady in store was telling me that she used it when she had just come back from holiday and her skin was breaking out. Once she used this, it calmed her skin and cleared it up almost instantly! I will definitely give this a thorough test and get back to you about it!

Have you checked out any of the new product releases from Lush? What product are you most interested in trying?



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...