Sunday, 13 March 2016

MY ART • RECENTLY FINISHED PORTRAIT


Hello hello! It's been a while since I've posted some of my art on here, and I've just recently finished a portrait I've been working on, so I figured I'd dedicate a post to that.

For the past couple of months, I've been working on a portrait of the beautiful and ever so lovely Holly from Simple Things. I have been a long time follower of hers on Instagram and ever since then I'd wanted to paint a portrait of her. I contacted her to ask if I would have her permission to paint her, and she was really keen! Overall, the painting took around 25 hours to paint.

I don't really know what else to say as I feel pretty awkward writing about my own work, so I'll leave it at this. If you want to keep up to date with my most recent paintings, you can follow me on Instagram

I hope you all have a lovely week ahead!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...