Thursday, 10 March 2016

BOOKS: TBR #4


Firstly, I just wanna give myself a little pat on the back because I have been doing really well with my goal of reading more this year. Last year started out pretty good, but after a couple of books, I sort of lost momentum and didn't reach my Goodreads aim of 12 books, even though, that's not that many books. So far, this year I have read 7 books out of 15, so I feel that this year will be the year I reach my goal!

Today I picked up these two books from the library and I can't wait to get started on them both!

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo - Honestly when I first heard of this book I thought it kinda sounded like something your mum would place on your bed as a subtle hint that you need to tidy your room, but then I kept seeing it popping up on other people's blogs, so I decided I needed to see what all the fuss is about. I have to admit, I am not the best at keeping my room tidy, so this may be a very beneficial book to me. We'll just have to wait and see.

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - Similarly to the previous book, I also saw a lot of book bloggers talking about this book, so again, like the bandwagon jumper I am, I needed to check it out. From my limited knowledge of this book, the story appears to be about a girl called Madeline who has some kind of condition which prevents her from leaving her house, the only people she is in contact with being her mum and her nurse. One day a family moves into the house next door and the boy, Olly captures Madeline's attention and I guess a relationship blossoms.. (? or something?) Anyway, I look forward to reading this one as I've heard it's had a positive reception.

What's on your TBR list this month?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...