Tuesday, 9 February 2016

COLLECTION COSMETICS • LASTING COLOUR LIPSTICK SWATCHES

Hi lovelies! A little while ago I was sent a box full of lipsticks from the kind people at Collection Cosmetics. I thought it would be a good idea to do a post on these lipsticks, showing you what they look like on my lips, so that you can be better informed about whether they are worth buying. Please keep in mind that because I have very fair skin, the lipstick colours will differ slightly on you if you do not have the same skin tone as me. If any of my readers own any of these lipsticks and would like to provide some swatches of certain colours on their own skin tone, please attach your picture in a comment below this post. 

Without further ado, here are the swatches.

A picture of Collection Cosmetics Lasting Colour Lipstick Swatches

From left to right, top to bottom: Cafe Au Lait*, Rose Wood*, Taffeta Bloom* (matte), Pretty in Peach*, Cupcake Pink*, China Rose*, Fig Delight*, Pink Diva* (matte), Mulberry Burst*, Red Carpet* (matte)

I really hope these swatches were helpful, and if you enjoy these swatch posts, please leave me a comment and I can do more in the future. Also, if you'd like to see a separate review on these lipsticks, please let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you.

Note to self: spread lipstick swatches over a couple of days to avoid sore lips!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...