Friday, 8 January 2016

VIDEO • EVERYDAY SUMMER MAKE UP


My everyday make up routine changes up often, due to trialling products for review and the changing seasons. The last time I did one of these 'Everyday Make up' videos, it was around the middle of Winter (and I still had my blonde hair!) I thought it was time I did an updated make up video, featuring the products I use in the Summer. 



PRODUCTS USED//

Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF 35 PA+++
Bourjois Happy Light Matt Serum Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Chi Chi Real Minerals Powder & Nude By Nature Mineral Powder
MAC Fleur Power Blush
Topshop Glow Highlighter
NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
ABH Brow Wiz in Taupe
Models Prefer Brow Fixer
Collection Super Size Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Twig

Please let me know if there are any video requests you have, and I'll be sure to get onto filming them in the next few weeks.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...