Friday, 22 January 2016

MINI SEPHORA HAUL

A picture of a Sephora Haul Leaders Clinic Sheet masks

If you live in NZ and love beauty and make up, you are probably aware that Sephora recently launched their New Zealand website, allowing NZ'ers to purchase from make up brands which had previously not been available to us. Like many other people, this made me very excited. Even more so when I saw that they were having free shipping over the weekend!!! I jumped online straight away and added a few things to my basket. Okay, so I didn't splash out and purchase everything that I wanted at once because let's be real, I am a student and I haven't a lot of money, so instead I bought 4 of the Leaders Insolution/Clinic sheet masks to try out, which cost about $3-$4 each. I've tried sheet masks in the past and really enjoyed using them, so I thought it would be cool to try some from a brand I haven't heard of before. The types I purchased are the Anti-Sebum mask, the Amino Clearing mask, the Bright mask and the Teatree Relaxing mask. I can't wait to use them!
Let me know if you'd like to hear my thoughts on any of these masks in a separate blog post.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...