Sunday, 3 January 2016

2016


Goodbye 2015, you were an eventful year. I'd like to say it was a great year, but I feel I'd be lying to myself and you if I said that. So instead 2015, you have been an extremely challenging year for me, but you have also brought about some wonderful things in my life. Friends I have so much love and adoration for I could burst, commissions, prizes and good grades to help me see that my art means something, and an incredible family who have shown me time and time again that they completely support me in both good times and bad. 2015, you have made me learn a lot about myself this year and I thank you for that. Even though we didn't get along all of the time, I am sad to see you go. I promise to hold the good memories of this year in my heart forever, but I can't wait to see what your friend 2016 will bring. All my love,



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...