Monday, 7 December 2015

SYDNEY MINI HAUL


I am quite surprised that during my trip to Sydney, I didn't actually buy too many things! I am trying to be more conscious about my purchases because sometimes I feel like I just buy things because they look good in the moment, but I don't really get much use out of it. I thought I'd shade with you the small collection of things I purchased in Sydney.

When I go to Sydney, one of the places I spend most of my time is at Priceline Pharmacy. This trip was no different. From Priceline, I purchased the Eco Tools Domed Bronzer Brush, which I have been using to apply my mineral powder each day. Previously I had been using my Real Techniques Buffing brush to apply mineral makeup, but I feel in comparison to the Eco Tools brush, it was depositing too much product onto my skin, which could at times, look a little cakey. I've been loving this domed brush because it is so big, which makes applying makeup SO much faster in the morning!

Another Priceline purchase is the Cinta Colour Highlight Shampoo in the colour Auburn. As you know, I now have red hair, and one of the problems with having red hair is that it fades incredibly fast. I had read multiple reviews on this product, and every one I saw had nothing but good things to say about it, so I knew that I had to give it a go. I must admit, I actually went and bought two more bottles of this shampoo after trying out the one that I bought. It is a colour depositing shampoo that really helps to cover any ashy regrowth and give more vibrance to red hair. There is a few other colours in the range, so if you have the chance, I'd definitely give them a go.

The final Priceline purchase that I made was the Models Prefer Matte Moisture Lust Lip Tint in the colour Caramelised Dessert, which I talk about in this post.

The next couple of things I picked up are from Target, which is one of my favourite stores in Australia! From Essence I bought the Sheer and Shine Lipstick in the shade 02 Cute Nude, which I must admit, smells awful! But is a really pretty soft nude colour. I also picked up the Gel Look Plumping Topcoat which I have tried before, and really loved.

The last thing I purchased from Target is the NYX eyebrow pencil in the colour Brown. With having red hair, I've had to change up the colours I use on my eyebrows and my previous colour was too ashy for my warmer toned hair. I swatched this, and it looked to be the best matched tone for my new hair (even though there was an auburn shade, it looked a bit too light). After I've gotten used to using it, I might post up a review if you would be keen(??)

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them! I'd love to hear from you!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...