Monday, 14 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE


Sooooo, this is my first official Christmas post for 2015! Sorry this was only posted now, I've been so busy with work and haven't had the best lighting available to take my pictures.
Anyway, today I wanted to put together a Christmas Gift Guide post, because I've seen a lot of these floating around on other people's blogs and they can be really helpful if you're struggling to think of things to give as gifts. Let me know if you would like to see more specific Christmas Gift Guides, and I will try and get onto those!

Without further ado, here are some ideas for Christmas gifts/stocking fillers...

• A book that the person you are gifting to, has wanted to read.
• A baked treat (gingerbread men yummy) or lollies.
• Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream.



• Sinful Colours Nail Polish.
• A face mask (I love this Carbonated Bubble Mask by Elizavecca Milky Piggy- stay tuned for review).
• A small selection of Make up brushes, (these are really nice to get for someone who may just be starting out with make up and wants to build their kit).
• Topshop Powder Blush (Their blushes are really pigmented and affordable).
• Topshop Matte Lip Bullet (Again, super high quality and affordable).
• A Lush Bath Bomb or Bubble Bar.









What are some of your gift ideas? I'd love to hear them!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...