Thursday, 19 November 2015

BRAND FOCUS • GOODNESS SKINCARE


Hello dear readers! Today I have for you a review of a couple of products from the skincare brand Goodness! 
The Goodness range contains ingredients such as avocado, coconut and chia oils, which aim to leave the skin nourished, hydrated and plumped. All the things I want from skincare products!

I was very kindly sent the Grab and Go Goodness set, which contains wee sample sizes of all the products they currently have in the Goodness range.

EVERY EVENING CREAM//
This thick night cream is to be applied after cleansing, to lock in the skins moisture, leaving your complexion hydrated and plump in the morning. I'm rather mixed on this night cream because sometimes I feel that instead of hydrating my skin and sinking in over night, it instead sits on top of my skin, leaving it a bit greasy. Because of that however, it can work rather nicely when my skin is particularly dry. I think this night cream might be better suited to someone with drier skin than I have, but if you have combination skin, it could still work for you!

EVERY WEEK FACE SCRUB//
This face scrub is designed with powdered pumice to give your skin a gentle exfoliation without any irritation. I'm a big fan of face scrubs, so I was very excited to try this out. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. It is recommended to use this every week, but because it is really gentle on the skin, I think you could get away with using it up to twice or three times a week. For that reason, I feel this facial scrub would be suitable for any skin type. Besides leaving my skin looking bright and feeling fresh, I adore the scent of this product! To me it smells of what I'd imagine having dinner outside beside a lemon tree in Italy, would smell like! Now if that's not a weirdly specific scent description, I don't know what is!

EVERY MORNING MOISTURISER//
Like the rest of the range, this moisturiser contains Chia seed oil which I was a little worried about, because I didn't want this moisturiser to leave my skin feeling greasy, especially if I was going to put this on underneath my make up. I'm glad to report that it didn't leave me greasy in the slightest. I applied this onto my skin after I had washed my face, and let it sink in for a few minutes before I applied my BB cream. By the time I applied my make up, the moisturiser had sunk into my skin, leaving me with a plumped and radiant complexion.  

EVERY DAY CREAM CLEANSER//
This cream cleanser does a really nice job at gently cleansing the skin without stripping away the skins natural oils, whilst at the same time, removing any remaining bits of make up. After using this, my skin feels really nice and fresh. If used in the morning, this product helps to waken up and plump up the skin, ready for the day ahead. Because it is an incredibly non-offensive cleanser, I think this would suit both dryer skin types as well as combo/oily skin types.

CERTIFIED ORGANIC CHIA SEED OIL//
This is honestly the cutest little sample size I've ever owned! Look at the tiny pipette! I actually own the larger version of this oil as well, so I've have used this a lot! I use this oil at night, because it does leave your skin a little shiny, and I like to think it works better if left over night to sink into the skin. I personally use only a little bit and pat it onto my skin before gently massaging it into my face, paying particular attention to around the sides of my nose and my chin, as this is where I get dry patches of skin. This is what I would call a lighter facial oil, and I reach for this when I want hydration, but I don't want anything too heavy on my skin.

If I had to pick my favourite product from the Goodness range, it'd have to be the Every Week Face Scrub, simply because I love a good scrub, and the smell is amazing! Honestly, if you don't buy it, at least have a sniff of this product in store!

Check out the range on the Goodness website 

Have you tried out the Goodness range yet? What is your favourite product?
Also, what is your favourite scented skincare product? Can you beat my weird scent description??? 



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...