Thursday, 1 October 2015

AN AWESOME NIGHT IN


While some people's idea of a fun night is going out to clubs and bars,I often much prefer to stay in and potter away at things by myself.  For me, taking the time to unwind in the evening is really beneficial. If I don't have time alone every once in a while, my energy levels significantly drop and I start feeling really overwhelmed by everything, (an introvert in a nutshell).


The first thing I'll usually do to start my night in, is wash my face with whichever cleanser I am currently using. Then I'll often pop on a face mask, before  hopping into a bath with a nice smelling bath bomb or some bubbles, (I have a big bag of Lush bits and pieces, which I will just reach into and grab something that takes my fancy!) Sometimes I'll also apply a hair mask while I'm in the bath to make my hair feel and look oh-so-smooth.


After I've had a good soak in the tub, I will dry off and apply a body lotion/body butter to lock in moisture, before changing into my (favourite panda) PJs. Next I choose which movie I want to watch - I love all kinds of genres, but I think my favourites would have to be thriller, weird/quirky and comedy. And that's me all set for the rest of the evening!

My 'Awesome Night In' is very low-key, and I know to some, it won't seem very interesting at all, but I personally really like having these little nights in to myself because they definitely keep me somewhat sane! 

What's in your 'awesome night in' routine? Let me know in the comments!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...