Monday, 28 September 2015

THE TROUBLE WITH HAVING FRESHLY DYED RED HAIR...


As you know, I've had red/ginger hair for a couple of months now, which I have been loving! However, after re-dying my hair a couple of times since the initial change of colour, I have noticed the trouble I've been having in regards to doing my make up. While I adore freshly dyed hair, the first 1-2 days after re-dying my hair, I often find it unusually difficult doing my make up! These first couple of days, my hair is it's brightest, and it reeeaaallly throws of my judgement in foundation colour, eyebrow colour and lipstick. My foundation will look either too pink toned or too yellow toned, depending on the foundation I use, my eyebrows feel too dark or not red toned enough, (I have to change the way I fill them in) and certain lipsticks make me look slightly 'off.' Despite having re-dyed my hair a couple of times now, I still feel odd doing my make up that first and second day! 

I was wondering if any of you who dye your hair experience this? Or am I just completely weird and I am the only one who feels this way? Either way, let me know in the comments! I hope you are all having a great start to the week! I start my performance art/time-based course at uni this week, and quite frankly, I am terrified!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...