Monday, 21 September 2015

FOREVER REPURCHASE


We've all got those favourite products that we always end up coming back to sooner or later, so why not dedicate a post to these products that we will forever repurchase?

While I do tend to flip between a couple of products for the purposes of reviewing for you guys, there are a few beauty items that I find I often go back to simply because they work for me. It probably goes without saying, while these products work well for me and my skin, it doesn't mean they'll be a perfect match for you and your skincare needs, so please keep that in mind whilst I sing the praises of these products!

The first product I'm going to talk about is one that I came across maybe a year or so ago, and it is the Mitchum Clinical 48hr Protection antiperspirant and deodorant in the Pure Fresh scent. I love this product because it actually lasts really well, especially in the warmer months and doesn't cause any irritation like some other products in the past have. I've tried the Powder Fresh scent as well, but for some reason, I really do not like it. The Pure Fresh however, is a really subtle and clean scent. 
I don't really know what else to say about a deodorant, but yeah, it's a winner in my books!

Another product I shall forever repurchase is something that I'm sure most people have tried, and that is the St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I don't use this scrub an awful lot, mainly because it can be a little irritative to the skin if over-used, but when used maybe 1-2 times a week, this scrub does wonders. I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here before, but I get a bit of seborrheic dermatitis around the sides of my nose and just above my mouth, and this scrub really helps to "de-scale" (ew) my skin leaving it nice and smooth ready for foundation/BB cream. 

As you know I go between quite a few cleansers, not just because of reviews, but actually so that my skin doesn't get too used to a particular formula. I read somewhere that you should switch between a couple of cleansers so they keep working to their full potential. If you use one cleanser too much, your skin gets used to it and it stops working as effectively. I don't exactly know how true that is, but nevertheless, I still go by it. The Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil is a silky cleanser that I always go back to using, because it just feels so nice on the skin! Apply the oil onto dry skin, working it in to breakdown any make up, before washing away with warm water. Once this oil comes into contact with water, it turns into a milky solution which can easily be rinsed off the skin. No oily residue whatsoever! 

The last product I'm going to be talking about is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which I've gone through about 4 tubes of. This concealer is pretty cheap and is readily available at my local supermarket, which is partially the reason why it is my go to concealer. The other reason is that despite being cheap, it works pretty damn well at covering any blemishes are dark under eye circles. The thick consistency can be a little cakey at times, but I've found if you apply sparingly and then immediately set the product with powder, it can prevent some of the 'cake-age.' 

I'd love to know what products you will forever repurchase! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...