Monday, 31 August 2015

BACK TO BASICS

Hi lovelies! I'm finally on my mid semester break at the moment, so I should hopefully have more time for writing up blog posts and maybe even filming a few videos. If you have any requests for what you'd like to see on here, leave me a comment or tweet me @Albertinelello.

Today I wanted to do a short post on the Cetaphil cleanser, which I'm sure everyone is familiar with, as it has been around for YEARS! This cleanser is great for sensitive skin, because it doesn't contain any fragrance or harsh chemicals that some other cleansers might have. I had run out of my usual cleanser about two weeks ago, and my mum had just bought a new bottle of Cetaphil, so I gave it a go. I have used this cleanser when I was younger, but that was before I was wearing make up everyday, and with it being so gentle, I didn't think it would be strong enough to remove my make up. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it removed every trace of make up and left my skin feeling really soft and fresh! The great thing about this is that it also removes most eye make up without stinging or irritating your eyes! Perfect for those nights where you cannot be bothered with removing your eye make up before cleansing. Let's be honest, we've all been there! 

If you are just starting out with cleansers, I'd recommend you give this one a try. It's pretty cheap as well, which is always a bonus!

Have you tried Cetaphil before? How did you find it?

(p.s. yes, I'm aware the lid of the cetaphil is on backwards!)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...