Wednesday, 29 July 2015

THE FRINGE

Okay, so I realise that I haven't actually mentioned this on here yet, but about a week and a half ago, I cut myself a full fringe, (bangs for those of you who don't call it a fringe.) It looks a bit choppier in these photos than in real life, but I assure you, they are straight cut. Because it is a 1960s inspired fringe, I thought I'd take a few 60's-esque photos to show you what my hair now looks like! 







Most of the time, I wear it twisted up, out of my face, as the wind and rain makes my hair too frizzy, but every now and again I flip it out (you know what I mean..) and wear it either like I do in these pictures or I push it over to one side to form a side swept fringe, which for my hair type, is a lot easier to maintain throughout the day than a full fringe. While I don't think I'll be keeping this for long, as my hair grows insanely fast, and I don't want to have to trim it every couple of weeks and it is a pain to style, it is a lot of fun to play around with different hairstyles. If I have time, I hope to do an Anna Karina inspired hair/makeup tutorial sometime in the weekend/the following week, so stay tuned.

I hope you are all having a lovely week! I've been incredibly cold and covered in paint most days this week.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...