Friday, 17 July 2015

THE BRALETTE


Bralettes are quickly becoming my favourite item of clothing, (well, underwear really!) They are comfortable, easy to wear and oh-so-pretty, which may explain why I have around 6 or 7 already!
Lingerie in general has always interested me, as it is so beautifully constructed to the female form. I like that when wearing a pretty bra or underwear, you can feel so confident and amazing, and only you know why..*wink wink*
While I do love a good underwire bra for during the day, wearing a bralette to bed, or even just around the house when I'm not going anywhere is a nice change. They don't provide much support, so I wouldn't go out exercising in them, but they are great if you are having one of those days where you don't want to wear an underwire bra, because let's be honest, underwires can be evil wee things, especially when they poke through the bra fabric.
Pictured above is the newest addition to the bralette family. I got this one for, wait for it...$12! What a steal! I was on ebay when I came across these, and just had to buy one. My theory being, if it isn't so great, then it didn't cost too much. But I am so impressed with the quality and comfort of this bralette and plan to buy a couple more in different colours. After buying this one, I found others which were exactly the same for about $7, so next time, I shall buy from that seller instead. 



The overall bralette is very well constructed, with soft mesh cups, no underwire, a double hook fastener and thin, but sturdy, soft adjustable straps. Just what a bralette should be in my opinion.


What do you think of bralettes? Yay or nay?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...