Thursday, 21 May 2015

Natural Toner for Sensitive skin



Hi everyone! Just a quick post today, about one of my favourite skincare products as of late. I can't actually remember where I heard about this, but I'm so glad I did, because it has really improved the overall appearance and condition of my skin. The product I want to talk about is the Cortas 100% Rose Water, which I've been using as a toner. After cleansing my skin as normal, I put a little bit of the rose water on a cotton round and swipe it gently over my skin. Not only does this remove any makeup that cleansing might have missed, but it helps to soothe and refresh tired, red skin. This rose water is actually food grade, meaning it doesn't contain any alcohol, which can sometimes irritate sensitive skin types. The pure distilled rose water helps to plump the skin up with moisture, leaving you looking youthful and dewy. I bought a 300mL bottle from PAK'nSAVE for no more than a few dollars I believe, (I can't quite remember the price as this was a while ago) and I've only used a little over a quarter of it. If you are looking for a natural toner that won't dry out your skin, have a look at Cortas Rose Water. If you don't end up liking it, you can always use the rose water in cooking! 


How do you feel about using food grade products on your skin? 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...