Saturday, 16 May 2015

Karen Murrell Lipstick Swatches

Hellooo! Sorry again for the lack of posts! Uni's been very busy, but I've managed to put aside some time this weekend to catch up on some posts I've been planning. 

I've been wanting to do this post for a while because I find lipstick swatches SO helpful, especially now that online shopping is taking over and the colours in the photos provided aren't often very accurate. Here i've collected a bunch of my Karen Murrell lipsticks (a few are lost in the depths of handbags and my makeup drawers, so please forgive the fact that they are unable to feature in this post!) to show you what they look like on my lips. I hope this helps some people!



From left to right: Sand Storm, Violet Mousse, Cordovan Natural, Sugar Rush, Magenta Moon, Pink Starlet, Fuchsia Shock, Coral Dawn, Rymba Rhythm, True Love, Scarlet Blaze.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...