Friday, 24 April 2015

Mother's Day with Lush


Hi lovelies,
I was very kindly sent a couple of the new, mothers day items from the wonderful people at Lush, which, as you probably know, is a brand I absolutely adore. As it will be Mother's Day soon, I thought I'd show you the items I was sent and tell you a bit about them!

First we have a Body Conditioner called Yummy Mummy*, which contains fresh strawberry juice, murumuru and Fair Trade Organic cocoa butter. The murumuru and cocoa butter really help to nourish your skin and leave you feeling smooth all over! It of course smells divine too! Massage a small handful of this conditioner into the skin and then, rinse away. Your skin will be left feeling so fresh and moisturised!

Next up is the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb*, which contains skin-softening soya milk powder, orange flower absolute, rosewood and Turkish rose oils. When you put this in the bath, it explodes, (well, it doesn't actually explode, but you get what I mean) revealing pink and white foam as well as rose petals!

The next item is possibly one of the cutest Lush products I've ever seen, and it is called the Mother Superior Bubble Bar*. Scented with fresh smelling cherry blossoms, this little one creates lots of bubbles in your bath tub and leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. I find with bubble bars, you don't need to use the whole thing. Just break off a quarter/half and crumble that under the running water. You'll find just using a portion of it, gives you LOTS of bubbles!

The Yummy Mummy Shower Gel* is a beautiful lilac colour and smells wonderful. Containing seaweed extract and subtle gold shimmer, this gel leaves your skin feeling refreshed and just a little bit sparkly.

The last item, reminds me of a little jelly, and it is called the Love You Mum Soap*. This soap smells deliciously sweet thanks to the mimosa and jasmine absolutes, and the bergamot oil helps to make you feel uplifted and refreshed, perfect for a busy mum.

If you can, I'd definitely recommend stopping by Lush to check out these items as well as the other items from the mothers day collection. I'm sure you'll find something you/your mum would like. 

What are your plans for mothers day this year? Hopefully, if I get up earlier than her, I plan to make my mum breakfast in bed!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...