Saturday, 4 April 2015

Conflicted about my Content


Over the past few weeks, I've been feeling a bit conflicted over what content I want to include on this blog, which is partly the reason I haven't posted anything recently. As you are probably aware, I am doing my degree in Fine Arts, so it will come as no surprise that a huge passion of mine and quite frankly, a very large part of my life is art. I adore making, writing about, viewing and learning about art, so it makes sense that I would include this side of me on this blog. The only problem with this though, is I feel like in blogging about both, I am limiting my readership in some way. I've already noticed a huge drop in Instagram followers recently, which I know I shouldn't focus on, but I can't help it. I can't help but thinking, 'if I hadn't posted pictures of my art or others art, maybe people would be sticking around..'
I've also been feeling stuck in a rut regarding blog post creativity. It's hard to explain, but do you ever get that thing where you are feeling so inspired but you have too many different ideas and things you want to do, that you don't know where to start? I'm probably not explaining this very well, but that is how I am feeling at the moment. It sounds a bit ridiculous seeing as a lot of people find it difficult to be inspired, and here I am feeling "too inspired!" (maybe inspired isn't the right word..hmm)

Anyway, I'm not too sure what this post was meant to be, but I guess what I'm getting at is I'm going to try and introduce more posts about art on here alongside my beauty posts. I really do hope you enjoy these posts as much as my beauty posts, and as always, I'd love to hear your opinion on things you'd like to see on this blog.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...