Saturday, 7 March 2015

Starting University



Hi lovelies,

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, It's been a very busy time for me, full of adjustments, and finding time to write a post has been difficult. Last week I started my first week at University studying Fine Arts (at my dream art school!) It's a big change for me, as I'm not quite used to having classes spread out across a huge campus, as well as attending lectures. 

On Monday morning, I swear my heart felt like it was in my throat and I felt truly sick to my stomach. We started off having a Fine Arts lecture where we got to meet our tutors for the course, who all seem very lovely I might add! Then, while everyone else was heading off to the studios, I had to stay behind for my Art History Lecture that was held in the same lecture room, (though of course being me, I walked out of the room and then realised my mistake and walked back inside again). In this lecture we found out about the different topics we were going to cover throughout the semester, all of which I am so excited for!
Afterwards, I headed off to the studios where I met up with my year level again, just in time to introduce myself to the group (oh joy!) and receive my first Design brief. We then got into small groups to discuss and share ideas. Before I knew it, studio time was over and I went off to explore the fine arts library with a few other girls I met before going home. 
(Below is a picture of my first art project which I had to present to my group).



The rest of the week passed by in a blur, and it was full of new faces, new tutors and new surroundings. I am so happy with what I am doing, and everything just feels so right. At times it can be very overwhelming, but as my wise and wonderful mother says, "just take one day at a time".

I have ordered some make up online, so stay tuned for some reviews and perhaps a couple of first impressions over the next couple of weeks...




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...