Friday, 20 February 2015

EAT: Petit Bocal





I realise this post isn't about beauty, fashion or hair, but I just had to write a post about a lovely cafe I went to this morning. The cafe is called Petit Bocal and it's located on Sandringham Road (Auckland). With it's mason jar lights, potted succulents and flowers and black framed photographs, the decor of this place is very simple yet beautiful and has a very bright and fresh feeling. I ordered the Breakfast Bruschetta with Salmon, which was sooo delicious, and arrived pretty quickly, (I was thankful for that because I was HUNGRY!) and to drink, I ordered a hot chocolate which came with a minion drawn on top of the foam! I won't go into a full on ramble about the meal, because I'm not a food blogger and wouldn't know where to start. Instead I recommend you take a visit and see for yourself! I know I'll definitely be going back!

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...