Monday, 19 January 2015

Two in One Shaving Saviour


The other day in the shower, I was using Lush’s African Paradise Body Conditioner* when I suddenly thought, “If hair conditioner can be used as a shaving cream, why not try using this body conditioner in the same way?” So of course I tried it, and lo and behold, it worked! And boy did it leave my legs feeling the smoothest they’ve ever felt! Containing Fair Trade shea butter and moringa oil, this conditioner helps the razor glide over the skin easily, whilst thoroughly moisturising the skin beneath. 
After shaving, I simply washed the remaining product off and pat my skin dry. It’s as simple as that! No need to apply moisturiser after your shower, simply shave and go! You’ll be left feeling so smooth, you won’t be able to stop touching your oh-so-soft legs and smiling like a goon!


(Let me know if you’d like a more in depth review of this product. I just had to share my discovery of using this conditioner as a shaving cream here, because it worked so well!)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...