Thursday, 29 January 2015

Simple and Fast 'Going Out' Make Up


This make up look is my go to when I have very little time to get ready for going out somewhere, but still want to look a little bit fancy *insert Iggy Azalea reference here*. I particularly like this look when I'm going out for dinner because I'm not wearing a bold lipcolour which tends to go everywhere when eating! In this tutorial I just used products that suit my skin type and just work the best for me, but by all means, swap out certain products to suit you.

After cleansing and moisturising my skin, I applied the Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher(sample), mainly focusing it around my nose, cheeks and chin to smooth my skin ready for foundation. Then after that was dry (about 2 minutes) I applied a little of the Collection concealer in the shade 01 under my eyes, paying particular attention to the inner corners as this is where my under eyes are the darkest. I buffed this in with one of my Jessup detailer brushes (If you'd like a review of these brushes let me know). Then, I applied Covergirl's TruBlend foundation in the shade l1 all over my skin with a brush and then smoothed over with a beauty blender sponge. I then set my T-zone with a little BYS Translucent Powder. Using the Australis AC On Tour Contouring and Highlighting Kit, I lightly contoured by cheekbones with the lower middle shade using my Real Techniques Contouring Brush. I then took a little of the shimmery highlight on my finger and ran that along the tops of my cheekbones,and then to finish the skin, I swept a little of Topshop's Powder Blush in Let Her Go onto the apples of my cheeks.

To fill in and define the shape of my brows, I used the Za Brow Liner* in Grey (Which totally doesn't look grey thank goodness!) and set that with the Model's Prefer Brow Fixer.

For eyes I kept it really simple and used a little of the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my inner corner as a base for highlight and then swept a Taupe colour from the Chi Chi Classics palette over the remaining portion of my lid. I lined my top lid thinly with the Za Liquid Liner* pen and tightlined with the black Gel Liner* of the same brand. Then over the white I applied earlier in my inner corners, I patted MAC's All That Glitters eyeshadow. To finish off the eyes, I curled my lashes and applied the Za Perfect Action mascara.

And to finish off the entire look, I applied the Carmex Moisture Plus Lipbalm in the shade Peach Sheer.

I hope you liked this tutorial and please send me pictures if you decide to try this look out for yourselves!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...