Monday, 22 December 2014

Travel Shower Products




Hi lovelies, I am currently on holiday in Napier, (It’s soooo nice here!) and I wanted to do a post talking about the shower products I took with me. I am usually one to overpack for holidays, taking just about my entire skincare/makeup collection. But this time, I tried my best to only pack what I thought I would need/use. 

Lush So White Shower Gel:* I love this shower gel by Lush because not only does it smell like green apples, but it is a multi use product. It can be used as a shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo! I brought this with me to Napier because as well as a shower gel, I can use it and have been using it as a shaving foam, (well, it’s not really a foam, but you get what I mean).

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal: I picked this up in Australia earlier on this year when I had forgotten my own shampoo (the stuff they give you in hotels is rubbish). I’m not one to be terribly picky about shampoos, usually just use whatever we have in the house, but I really do love this one as it provides the right amount of moisture to my hair without being greasy or sticky after rinsing out. Because this is a moisturising shampoo, I didn’t purchase the conditioner along with it, as I felt my hair simply didn’t need it.

Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub: I bought this because I am nearly out of my Weleda Birch Body Scrub* (which is also really good) and with wearing summer clothing, I needed to scrub the rough patches of skin off my arms and legs. This one smells really delicious (a bit like the pink grapefruit range from the Body Shop) and does a really nice job at sloughing off dead skin without being scratchy and irritating. Make sure you moisturise after using this though, because it can be a tad drying.

What shower products do you bring with you on holiday?

Don't forget to enter my Lush giveaway! Click here. Only two people have entered so far, so you'd have a very likely chance to win! There are two winners and entries close on the 26th at 5pm NZ time. 




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...