Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Gold & Sparkly Christmas Make up with the Za Pure Gold Make up Set


Hey lovelies,
I wanted to show you all this Christmas-y makeup look I’ve come up with and have been loving lately, using the new limited edition Za Pure Gold make up set. This set comes with an eyeshadow palette (consisting of four colours) and two Za Rich Glam Liquid Rouge Limited Edition colours.



For my eyes, I used the top left shadow all over my lid and the colour below it under my bottom lashes and in the outer ‘V’ and crease. I then used the lower right shadow as my transition colour to blend out the dark crease colour and finally, applied the super sparkly gold on my inner corner and first third of my lid. The natural light I was using for these pictures kind of washes out the colours a bit, they are a lot darker in real life.

I’ve shown you what both the Rich Glam Liquid Rouge’s look like with this eye look. I feel the red Rich Glam LR in the shade Vivid Red is more of an evening look, whereas the shade Coral Red would look nice during the day or for a more casual look.





Other make up I’m wearing:

Revlon Colour-stay foundation in 110 Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01
NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal
MAC blush in Tenderling as contour
Chi Chi Eyeshadow quad in Paparazzi Princess (I used the lightest colour as my highlight)
Za Eyebrow pencil in Grey*
Za Liquid Liner Pen in Black*
Za Perfect Action Mascara

Which look is your favourite? The red, nighttime look or the coral daytime look?



4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...