Monday, 15 December 2014

Christmas Gifts for Her with Michael Hill




Since 1979, Michael Hill aims to craft distinct, appealing and timeless jewellery for their customers. The craftsmen thoughtfully source their materials from leading designers and diamond suppliers, ensuring only the best quality pieces are made and sold. The great thing about Michael Hill is that if you are unhappy with your purchase you can return the item within 30 days to get a full refund. 

Today I am going to share with you a few of the items I personally love and that would make perfect Christmas gifts for a girlfriend, best friend, wife, mum, sister etc.

The first item of jewellery we are going to look at is necklaces- First of all, is the St. Christopher Pendant. It is beautifully engraved with the figure of St. Christopher, who is traditionally seen in gifts given to travellers, to provide protection. This is the perfect gift for the Christmas season considering the amount of travelling some people do during the holidays. I can’t decide whether I like the gold or silver version better. What do you think? Retail Price Silver: $39 Retail Price Gold: $159.

Another necklace I love is this Sterling Silver Bow Necklace. It’s beautifully crafted to look like the metal is tied into the shape of a bow, yet it is simple enough for everyday wear. I think this would be a really lovely gift to give to a sister or a friend. Retail Price: $39.

The next item of jewellery we will be looking at is earrings. Now I personally don’t have my ears pierced (some people find that weird), but if I did, these are some pairs that I would go for right away. The first pair would be a lovely gift for mum or a girlfriend. Similarly to the Bow Necklace, these earrings are beautifully cut and can be worn with anything for either everyday wear or for special occasions. Retail Price: $39.

The next pair I feel are very fitting with the Christmas season, as they remind me of the stars you place on top of the Christmas tree. These Stirling Silver Star Studs, (That’s some good alliteration there!) are a really cute pair of earrings that add an element of fun to your look. The three dimensional quality of these earrings would look really pretty and sparkly in the light. Retail Price: $59.

The final pair of earrings are the Sterling Silver Flower Studs, which would be perfect to give to a younger sister or other relative. They are simple and sweet, perfect for a young one’s first pair of “special earrings”. Retail Price: $49.

The final item of jewellery we are going to be taking a look at is rings. You may or may not know, but I am a huge fan of rings - I have faaar to many, but I just can’t stop buying them! The top and bottom rings on the left both consist of a heart shape (gift for the significant other perhaps?), however they are crafted into two different designs. The first one features a delicate centred heart, making it perfect for pairing with other rings (I love to layer mine). Retail Price: $249.

The next one is the Sterling Silver Running Hearts Stack ring. A modest band made up of cute little hearts, again, great for stacking with other rings. Retail Price: $39.

The next ring reminds me, for some reason, of a Laurel Wreath (but then again, I’m weird). Like the Running Hearts ring, this one is made up of little oval shaped beads to create a sleek and modern looking band. Wear it on it’s own or with other rings, depending on the look you are going for. Retail Price: $59.

The final ring is called the Stirling Silver Elephant ring, and it is probably my favourite of the lot, because…Elephants! This fun and quirky design is sure to capture peoples attention. I would personally gift this to one of my good friends, because I know they would appreciate a cute and amusing ring such as this! Retail Price: $49. 

If you wanna check out any of the jewellery I mentioned in this post, just click on the links in the names of each item and it will take you to the Michael Hill site. 

Which item of jewellery is your favourite? Let me know what Michael Hill items you’d get your loved ones for Christmas if you had an unlimited amount of money! 





Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Michael Hill Jeweller. The views and opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...