Thursday, 27 November 2014

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 235 Mischevious



Hey lovelies, I had said in my previous youtube video that I would do a post about this lip colour, however I realised I never got around to doing that - Whoops!

I have the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the shade 235 Mischevious, a beautiful peachy/melon colour. I LOVE this colour because it doesn't wash me out like some other peach lip colours do - I think It's because it's not too orange-y under-toned. 
Despite being a matte formula, it's really comfortable to wear and doesn't feel dry at all, and at times, I have forgotten I was wearing it at all!

The only negative thing about this Matte Balm is that because it is one of the lightest colours out of the range, it can go on a bit patchy. In order to avoid patchiness, I make sure to exfoliate my lips and apply lip balm about 20-10 minutes before applying the colour. This usually prevents the colour clinging to dry bits of lip skin (lip skin??!)

P.S. Please excuse the first picture, I clearly can't take sensible photos.

3 comments :

  1. LOVE this colour on you, especially with your skin tone! ♥ Will need to try it out for myself :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh please post photos Helena! Would love to see how it is on Asian skin tone! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...