Thursday, 6 November 2014

Hello.


Hello lovelies! So it's that time of year again, when I write a post saying that I won't be on here often due to being on study leave for my end of year exams. I had been hoping that during the weeks leading up to study leave, I would have some scheduled posts that could be uploaded automatically every few days, however (if you have liked my page on Facebook, you would know) I had some major computer hard drive issues in which I lost a lot of stuff, as well as losing my camera battery charger. I will try my best to post on here during my breaks, but if not, I shall resume normal blogging after the 24th of November (which is when I have my last exam). Thank you for being patient and hello to my new blog followers!

Good luck to my fellow students who are on exam leave, I hope you all get the marks you wish to receive! In the meantime, I recently went into Lush and picked up a few things - I'm planning to go back to check out the Christmas products, so let me know if you'd like to see a 'Lush Haul' on here.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...