Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Wish list //05


Hi lovely readers! I haven't done one of these wish list posts in a while so I thought I would do one today seeing as I already keep note of the products I want on my computer! 

The first product is the Body Shop Vitamin E Exfoliator, which I actually saw in Estée from Essie Button's new Autumn Trilogy video. I love the sound of an exfoliator that scrubs off dead and rough skin, but also moisturises at the same time. My skin can sometimes get quite dry after using a facial scrub, so the vitamin E in this product would really help to restore the skin's moisture. I've tried a little of this in store and I love the fine gritty texture, which isn't sharp at all. That being said, this is a little pricier than your average exfoliator, hence the reason it is on my wish list…hint hint *ahem, SANTA* *eyebrow raise*…. 
The next item on my wish list is the Daisy Dream perfume by Marc Jacobs. I have the Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume which I LOVE, so it makes sense that the Dream perfume has caught my eye. While I must admit, I haven't actually had a chance to smell this perfume yet, judging by reviews, it's pretty similar to Eau SO Fresh except with a more fresh and fruity scent to it, perfect for the spring and upcoming summer! And isn't the bottle just the cutest?! 
After purchasing the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the shade in Mischievous, I've been wanting to try more shades. In particular the colour Audacious, a lovely bright coral colour. I've been drawn to more bright coral colours rather than reds lately, probably because of it becoming more and more sunny. I love the formula of these Matte Balms because they feel hydrating while still remaining matte in appearance. I'll be doing a blog post on Mischievous soon, so stay tuned for that! 
The next product is something I want to try even more now that I've started using and loving product from the brand, and that is the Origins VitaZing SPF 15. After watching this youtube video, which shows the effects of UV rays on the skin, I've been making sure I apply some form of SPF onto my skin before adding makeup overtop. As you know, I like to switch around which products I use on my skin so I don't get too used to a certain product. I've been using the Cetaphil UVA/UVB defence SPF underneath my makeup, which is awesome, but I just want to try a different product. I love my Origins Drink Up Intensive mask, so I'm pretty sure I'd like the VitaZing as well. 
The last item on my wish list is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I have seen this concealer on numerous blogs claiming it to be one of the best concealers for them, which really makes me want to try it. I'm nearly out of my Collection Lasting perfection concealer, so perhaps this shall be my next purchase! 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? What's on your beauty wish list?


3 comments :

  1. Ahhh I want everything on that wishlist! Love your blog. Followed. Hopefully we can follow each other on bloglovin, gfc etc..! xx

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...