Monday, 15 September 2014

Polish Profile: Sinful Colours in Snow Me White


Hey lovelies! I'm here today to share with you another of my favourite nail polishes from the brand Sinful Colours (I swear I'm not sponsored by them!). If you haven't read my last post about Sinful Colours, you can check it out here: I had wanted a really nice, shiny white nail polish for a while, but didn't want to pay a lot just incase it didn't suit me (and looked like white out painted on my nails! Eeek!) I loved the colour Easy Going from Sinful Colours range, so I thought I'd try out the brand again, after all, each polish cost only around $5. I was excited to see that there was indeed a plain white (I didn't want any shimmer or glitter) called 'Snow Me White', which I purchased it right away. This polish takes about two coats to be opaque, however I usually do three just to make it look extra smooth. The thing I love about these polishes as they are so shiny once dry, you could probably even skip going over with a topcoat if you're not planning to wear the colour for more than a few days. The only negative thing about this nail polish however, is it doesn't last as long on the nails as Easy Going. I'm not sure if it's the white 'pigment' used that causes it to chip faster than other colours from the range or not, but just keep that in mind if you're wanting to purchase this. Here I've layered Orly's gold glitter polish (I couldn't find the name on the bottle so I'm not sure what it's called!) over top of every second nail to create a fun sparkly look. 

Anyways, I shall return to studying (ugh) and I will see you in the weekend with a makeup tutorial!


7 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I just love layering the gold over nail polish colours, I don't know why I don't do it more often :) x

      Delete
  2. I really didn't like this! I went so weird on my fingers after 3 days and I just didn't like it at all! x

    BerrieBlogs {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks, I guess it must not be for everyone. Have you tried any other colours from the range? There are a few that are a bit weird in terms of formula x

      Delete
  3. I have a thing for white nails, I just love the way they look. Am yet to find the perfect one though, haven't tried Sinful Colours before :)

    Carina | CARSTINA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give SC a go, They're polishes are so cheap, so if you don't like it, you've really not lost much :) x

      Delete
  4. I love sinful colors! They have great quality at such a low price

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...