Sunday, 21 September 2014

Minimal Makeup for Doing Nothing Much


Hey lovelies! Today I didn't really do too much besides follow a few people on Twitter, watch numerous youtube videos, listen to remixes on Soundcloud and go out to my local bookstore to pick up a couple of books. On days like these where I am going out, but only for a little while, I can't really be bothered going all out with my makeup routine. I tend to keep it simple to let my skin breathe a bit. I thought I'd show you what I put on-mah-face today.
I started with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade 1 fair underneath my eyes to minimise some of the darkness there. Next I went in with Maxfactor's CC Cream in the shade 40 fair on the areas of my face which had a little bit of redness, (around my nose, chin and in-between my brows). This product does such a good job at correcting any weird tones in the skin, whilst still being pretty lightweight and silky. Next I filled in my eyebrows with my favourite eyebrow shade from MAC called Coquette, (I've talked about this in plenty of other posts, so I won't go on about it here). Then I curled my lashes and applied a single coat of the Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion to my upper and lower lashes to slightly define my eyes. Finally, I topped off the look with this beautiful pink lip crayon balm, (I don't actually know the name of this brand, I can't fine the name anywhere on the packaging, but it's sold in Kmart). 

So that is pretty much my go to makeup for 'Nothing Much' days. I'd love to know what products you like to use on these sorts of days. Oh! And before I forget, head over to my last post if you'd like to enter my Nivea Giveaway, which only one person has entered so far...

Until next time..


4 comments :

  1. I still haven't found a BB or CC cream that match my skin tone yet, they're all way too pink on me :( Love your picks, I have that Collection concealer too and it's amazing! <3

    BonnieBeautyxo ♡ www.bonniebeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually find that most BB and CC creams are too dark or orange on me, but for some reason, this one is a pretty good match! Love your blog btw x

      Delete
  2. This CC cream looks amazing :) I have so much oily skin with acne, is it good for me ?

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you'd be all good with this. I have combo skin, so I get oily on my 'T zone', and I find this stays in place pretty well. Just to be sure though, I'd set it in place with an oil free powder (there are medicated powders which help with acne prone skin.) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...