Friday, 12 September 2014

EXAM STRESS SKINCARE


Hi lovelies, Just a quick post from me during my break from studying. Funnily enough, this post is also somewhat related to studying and exam stress. 

I'm probably not the only person whose skin gets rather neglected when exam time comes around, which is why I'm here to share my favourite combo of products to perk up the appearance of the skin with minimal effort. During exam leave, my skincare regime is the last thing on my mind, however, that often results in a dull looking and lack lustre complexion. I wanted to find a simple solution for this without going overboard with the amount of products used. Every morning and night I've been using the Nivea Pure Effect Thermo Daily Warming Cleanser to clean my face. I love this cleanser because the warming sensation, which the product gives off once in contact with water, really helps to clean deeper than some other cleansers I've tried. After using this, my pores feel squeaky clean and overall complexion is looking brighter due to the heat induced blood flow to the skin's surface. After I've cleansed my face, my I like to moisturise right away to prevent my skin from drying out. If you have read my blog for a while, you know I like to flick between a few different moisturisers every so often, just so my skin doesn't get too used to a certain product. The moisturiser, or rather mask that I've been using and loving lately is the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask by Origins. Because I'm on study leave, and therefore not wearing makeup during the day, I sometimes like to apply this mask after I've cleansed my face in the morning and leave it to soak in throughout the day. This product has the texture of a thin moisturiser yet the hydration properties of a night cream or heavier moisturiser. Despite being extremely hydrating, I don't feel this clogs my pores at all. Oh, and the smell is delicious too! 

Let me know if you've tried either of these products, I'd love to know what you think of them in the comments. Also, holler to my fellow study buddies!


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...