Saturday, 5 July 2014

SNIPPETS FROM JUNE


Hi lovelies,

I'm on holiday at the moment and I am so glad because the last few weeks (last week in particular) have been so busy and stressful. On Wednesday I am leaving to go to Australia (Melbourne and Sydney) for a week, and I am really looking forward to it. Whilst there I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping as well as going to a few art exhibitions- I'm also hoping to see a work by Rothko in Melbourne (Eeeep!)


Last Month I decided to get back into filming little snippets from my life.(does that sound pretentious?) I just love the idea of being able to look back at videos years from now to sort of relive the moments. Last night I pieced together various clips in a little montage....



Stay wonderful,

3 comments :

  1. adorable video!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely video! I love the idea of making videos like this :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...