Thursday, 8 May 2014

Target Moisturising



I've talked about this in past blog posts, but incase you haven't been reading my blog for a while, I have really dry skin around the sides of my nose and sometimes on my chin, which really flares up around the colder months. The most common thing to fix this would be to slap on an ultra hydrating moisturiser after exfoliating. However, the problem with doing this is the other areas of my face such as my cheeks and forehead would feel too weighed down with product. I have normal/combonation skin, which sometimes makes it hard in choosing a moisturiser thats perfect. I'm aware that there are moisturisers out there that are targeted toward combination skin types, however, depending on the brand, it will either be slightly on the oily side or on the oil-free side. But anyway, enough of my rambling! What I really wanted to talk about was my new favourite combination of products. On the dry areas around my nose and chin I use the Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Face Cream*, which is a pretty thick texture that really helps to keep these areas nice and hydrated. I find that the slight lavender smell of this product is perfect for use before bed.

Then on the other areas of my face which don't need so much hydration, I use the Oxygen Soothing Moisturiser* which is a product made for teenage skin. While this product is really nice and moisturising, it doesn't make my skin feel awful and greasy. By the morning, both products have sunk into my skin to leave it feeling wonderfully fresh and hydrated. If you are prone to sections of extreme dry skin and don't want to use a heavy duty moisturiser over your entire face, give this target moisturising a go! I'd love to hear if it works well for you!


4 comments :

  1. I haven't tried this, but i definitely should on my dry patches x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. must try!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't tried these products , ill have to now . x
    http://ladelicatebeaute.blogspot.co.nz/ xxx
    love your blog one of my favourites at the moment .x
    im for new Zealand to !! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...