Sunday, 20 April 2014

Polish Profile: Sinful Colours in Easy Going

I'm pretty sure these nail polishes have been out in New Zealand pharmacies for a while now, so they are nothing terribly new. However, I only recently bought the shade Easy Going after reading very positive reviews of this brand on other beauty blogs. Because they only cost around $5, I initially thought that they wouldn't be the greatest quality, but I was wrong. The polish has a really lovely consistency (not too thin or thick) and layers nicely. In this picture, I have three layers on, but you could easily get away with just two. The polish doesn't dry to a tacky, rubbery finish like some cheaper nail polishes do, instead it dries quickly to a reasonably durable and shiny finish, (although to ensure it remains looking this way, finish with a top coat). I chose this colour, because I needed something that was neutral enough for school yet opaque enough that I wouldn't pick at my poor nails (Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I pick at and peel my nails when stressed and I'm not wearing nail polish...weird I know). It's the perfect pale pink colour. I'll definitely be purchasing more colours!

Have you tried the Sinful Colours range? What do you think of them?

7 comments :

  1. That colour is so pretty and for such a reasonable price ! I am such a sucker for pale nude colours, they compliment every outfit - how can a girl resist ?
    Hope you're well!
    Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, hope you're well too! Happy Easter! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I have one Sinful colours polish, definitely need to go and check out the other colours.

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have SUCH beautiful colours! I love the corals :) x

      Delete
  3. I really like this shade, it actually a really good dupe for Essie Fiji ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had actually been planning to buy Essie's Fiji before I saw that this was about a fifth of the price! haha! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm the same! If I don't have any nail polish on, chances are I WILL bite/pick them until they are all short with stress etc. Love this colour a lot, really nice!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...