Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Fresh and Natural Daytime Makeup


Yesterday I decided to film a tutorial for a really fresh and somewhat natural makeup look, again using the Chi Chi Classics palette as well as a few other items which I hadn't used for a while. I'm really sorry about the quality of the video, it looked fine during and after editing but as soon as I uploaded it to youtube, it lost a significant amount of the original quality. Please, if you can, view the video in HD mode as it makes a HUGE difference. On that note, if anyone knows how to fix the quality loss issue, please either comment below or email/tweet me. I just want to make high quality videos for you lovelies to enjoy!

For a full list of products used, check the description box!



I hope you enjoyed this video, and please leave any video requests in the comments (I do read them!) I Hope everyone has had a lovely day!


2 comments :

  1. Wow, your blog is so detailed and beautiful I wish I had discovered it sooner! You create amazing youtube videos as well. I love your writing style, I think it's fabulous. Can't wait to read more from you! Great job.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much Alexandra! I really appreciate that :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...