Monday, 21 April 2014

Autumnal Themed Wishlist

I am beyond excited by the fact that it is gradually getting colder here in New Zealand. The sky is going darker, earlier and that slight chill in the air is creeping in, which means I will soon be able to wear thick knits, boots, mismatched socks (because the aforementioned boots will conceal them) and scarves! I love Spring and Summer, but I do find myself inclining more towards the idea of layered clothing and fuzzy pyjama pants, which is odd, because I was born in February. Aaaannyway, I've gathered together a few things which are on my wish-list for this Autumn/Winter.


I hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend!


1 comment :

  1. I love this gorgeous mint green cardigan...it looks so cosy and beautiful!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...