Saturday, 1 March 2014

Current Non Beauty Favouites


As you may have noticed, I just posted my current beauty favourites post a little while ago. I've decided that I'd also do a non beauty favourites post to change things up a little.

FujiFilm Instax Mini 8: I was given this polaroid camera by my parents for christmas last year and I ADORE it! I love the way that you don't know what the photo looks like until you take it, and how it prints and develops right before your eyes. It's magic. Above is an example of one of the polaroids, which was taken at my 17th birthday party.

Ebay Coco Cat Iphone Case: I bought this case a few months ago when my case at the time, which was a hard plastic case, had broken. I wanted a rubber case which wouldn't crack/snap and that could provide a bit of protection to my phone. I browsed for a while on Ebay, before finding this one. I LOVE this case so much, and I guess others do too because I have received so many compliments about it at school. The case it super thick and sturdy, so I can be assured that my phone won't pop out of the case or the case will break. The only annoying thing about this however, is that fact that the white paint used on the whiskers is beginning to rub off a little. Oh well!

Flower Crowns: I've always loved the look of flower crowns, but I had never really found the type that I was looking for, until now. I now have three, one of which my lovely friend Melissa made for me. I love how I feel like a fairy when I wear one, which is slightly childish of me, but then again, I sort of am. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying more, as there are just sooo many beautiful types out there. Check out Lovisa for their range of crowns!

Tattoo Choker: I've loved 90s fashion/accessories for quite a while, so you could imagine my excitement when I found that Etsy.com had just about a billion people selling these chokers. I bought a set in black which contained a ring, bracelet and choker, but I'm definitely going to buy more. I'm thinking of getting either a light pink or turquoise one...or perhaps both/every colour I can get my hands on! Who remembers/ owned these from the late 90s/early 2000s?

I hope you liked this post, and please let me know if you'd like to see more like this!


1 comment :

  1. ooh I love my instax, I wish I remembered to use it more!
    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...